February 01, 2012

The sound of the waves clashing







Pink Ribbon Shop Floral Cropped top, Forever 21 HWS, Ray Ban Sunglasses, Bayo Satchel


I don't know when was the last time I've written on this space, but I miss doing so. I've been the busiest since my graduation is getting nearer and nearer. My planner is taking over my life. All i see are home works, deadline of thesis, projects and training.  I am exhausted and I'm in dire need of a vacation.

I want to go to the beach. Take me to the beach. These pictures are just REALLY making me want to book a flight to palawan with my girlfriends. I'm leaving you with these overdue pictures from my vacation in Punta Fuego last december with the whole clan. I miss the beach!! Waking up to the sound of the waves clashing, Sunbathing like there's no tomorrow, Swimming and ofcourse drinking the night away. 

Can I just say I am blessed to have the BEST family in the whole wide world? 
Going to make up with my posts! Probably going to post my V-day outfit!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG what an amazing pool!!!1 love it!!! wanna be there!!!
    visit my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com
    xoxo Marika

    ReplyDelete